Credit Card Counseling and
Debt Consolidation Services
- Are you struggling to get out of debt?
- Do you know of the Credit Card Act of 2009 and how it affects you?
- Are you having difficulties trying to pay your bills on time and getting your credit back on track?
You no longer have to live with this financial burden! Debthelper.com is a 501c3 non-profit organization that has been helping people like you resolve or reduce their credit card debt since 1996 through our credit card counseling and debt management services.
Rest easy knowing Debthelper.com is:
- A fully licensed non profit organization
- Has met every government regulation and requirement
- Has an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) Rating
- Is a member of the Association of Credit Counseling Professionals
- Your credit stays intact and might even improve
How It Works
- An experienced credit counselor works with you to determine your monthly budget
- DebtHelper negotiates lower monthly payments and interest rates with your creditors
- You then make lower monthly payments on time
- Since Your credit card interest is either eliminated or reduced, more of your payment is applied towards principal rather than interest!
- You'll get a monthly statement showing how much you're saving
- Average monthly payments drop from $925 to $603
- Simplify your life - Your bills are consolidated into one simple and easy monthly payment
- Your credit stays intact and may even improve!
Debthelper.com provides service to you regardless of your circumstances. Start taking control of your credit card debt and sleep soundly tonight! Call us today at (561) 472-8000 or toll-free at (800) 920-2262.